GARLIC BALSAMIC GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4-5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt & pepper
1. In a bowl stir together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, & pepper in a bowl.
2. Cover pork with the mixture & let marinate for 1 hour or up to 24 hours refrigerated.
3. Sear pork tenderloin on all sides, then grill for about 20-30 minutes, rotating the pork ever 10 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
4. After pork is fully cooked, transfer to a cutting board & let sit for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
PLATE FINISHED PRODUCT
STORY BEHIND THE DISH
I love to BBQ & with summer around the corner I love experimenting with new marinades. This dish is tender, juicy, & delicious.
This recipe is whole30 & Paleo approved so no modifications are needed. There are many herbs that can be added to this marinade, rosemary, sage, thyme, etc. It can also be spiced up with some red pepper flakes.