ASIAN SESAME SALAD DRESSING
- 2 tablespoons + 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil (Dynasty)
- 1 cup salad oil (vegetable or canola)
- ¾ cup Rice Vinegar (Marukan yellow label)
- 2 tsp dry mustard powder
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1. Mix all ingredients well with a beater or wand until sugar is melted.
2. Add 1 tablespoon sesame seeds & mix.
3. Pour dressing into an airtight container, I used a mason jar, &
store in the fridge until ready to serve.
STORY BEHIND THE DISH
I came across this dressing at one of my best friends parents house. I really call it "Bev's Yummy Salad Dressing." It is a simple Asian dressing that pairs well with any Asian salad.
This is a pretty straight forward & easy recipe to follow, Don't forget, you can always substitute soy sauce for gluten free soy sauce to make it gluten free!