CLASSIC LEMON & DILL SALMON
- 3-4 salmon fillets, 4 oz each
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon fish rub, (garlic salt, lemon pepper, & dill weed)
- 1 tablespoon butter,room temp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 piece fresh dill
- 1/2 tablespoon salt & pepper
1. Sprinkle salmon with salt, pepper, & half of the fish rub.
2. Mix the other half of the fish rub with the room temperature butter.
3. Cover a baking sheet with foil & lay each salmon fillet on a thinly sliced piece lemon about 1 inch apart. Top each fillet with a teaspoon of butter/seasoning mixture, a piece of fresh dill, & drizzle each piece with olive oil.
4. Bake salmon in the oven at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes.
5. Plate & serve while hot with fresh dill & lemon wedge.
Plate Finished Product
This dish pairs well with brown rice, fresh veggie,
STORY BEHIND THE DISH
I have made this salmon so many times for family & friends & it always seems to be a big hit. This is one tasty & healthy dish that is so easy to make.
Feel free to add any spices to the fish rub, cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes will add some heat. This dish pairs well with rice, quinoa, mashed potatoes, green beans, squash, & salad.