- 1 bottle white wine
- 3 oz brandy
- 2 oz triple sec
- 1 can Kerns Nectar peach juice
- 1 can or cup pineapple juice
- 2-3 cups Dole pineapple orange juice, or mixed fruit juice
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup fresh oranges, peel & slice
- 1 cup fresh peaches, sliced
1. Pour the first 6 ingredients, all liquids, in a pitcher & mix well. Place in fridge to chill.
2. Slice strawberries, peaches, & oranges.
3. Add sliced fruit into pitcher, or place a mixture of fruit in each glass, pour sangria & serve cold.
STORY BEHIND THE DISH
I had a similar sangria at a friends bridal shower & I wanted to recreate it with few ingredients. This is a great party punch, just double or triple the recipe as needed :)
This sangria has many modifications. You can add or substitute any of the juices for lime juice, orange juice, or any mixed fruit juice of your choice. You can also add any sliced fresh or frozen fruits, mango, grapes, berries, etc. Enjoy!